Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
Testsigma is hiring a Senior Pre Sales Consultant to help demonstrate the value of Testsigma Cloud and Enterprise Editions to our enterprise customers.
In this role, you will work with Dev and QA teams at medium and large enterprise organizations as their test automation architect to understand their test automation requirements and current challenges. You will also help potential customers co-create test plans [automate tests], demonstrate Testsigma capabilities, create custom solutions, and integrate Testsigma with other tools for their evaluation.
Internally, you will work with Sales and Product teams to influence sales processes and product roadmap.
- Being a guide to our customers to help them realize their test automation goals. Understanding requirements and demonstrating how Testsigma addresses their needs.
- Working with customers, collecting requirements, automating their scenarios, helping them complete POCs, and creating collateral to prove ROI with Testsigma vs other automation tools.
- Communicating potential customers’ progress to the Sales team and helping them close deals.
- Helping potential customers understand the difference between Testsigma and other test automation tools during POCs using comparisons and other collateral.
- Actively tracking the progress of each potential customer, helping Pre-sales and Sales teams with custom solutions as needed.
- Working with the solutions team to create custom solutions for unique customer requirements.
- Working with the Product team to communicate any gaps learned from the customer interactions.
- Brainstorming with the Product & Solutions teams on new features and customer requests.
- 5+ years of Pre-sales experience working with B2B SaaS companies
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development or test automation.
- Basic knowledge of all test automation methodologies at all levels (unit testing, functional testing, component testing, integration testing, system testing, etc.).
- Knowledge of at least two popular automation tools/frameworks.
- Basic understanding of automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, web-service automation tools like Rest Assured, CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced environments.
- Experience working with Sales is a plus.
- Comfortable working on US/UK shifts.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying