Testsigma is looking for an “Advanced Solution Engineer” to join our dynamic Technical Support team. We are looking for individuals with a research-oriented approach to solve critical customer issues and automate complex custom test cases in a 24*7 environment.
As part of this role, you will be working closely with Testsigma customers around the globe, automating and debugging the most complex test cases for Web and Mobile Apps.
You will be responsible for solving other technical issues reported by our customers.
This is a customer-facing role that therefore requires strong interpersonal and customer service skills in addition to strong technical skills.
You will also be responsible for keeping the knowledge base up to date.
Working at Testsigma, you will get the opportunity to work with and learn alongside some of the highly experienced developers and testers in the industry.
- Provide 24x7 enterprise support to Testsigma customers to resolve/help automate complex test cases
- Debug the automated test cases written by customers and help them correct the tests cases, also give the best practices to avoid such issues in the future
- Automate the most complex test cases on behalf of the customer and walk them through the tests created
- Respond to public queries around Testsigma on forums. Actively contribute to the public & internal Knowledge-base
- Provide technical consulting to customers with our tutorials while automating their test cases
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management & Sales teams to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Work closely with the Documentation and Knowledge base teams to ensure that sufficient information is available and the content is up to date. Help document and improve FAQs, trivia, and tutorials
- 0-1 year experience in Test Automation/ QA/Development or equivalent training
- Excellent command over written & spoken English and ability to simplify and convey complex technical issues to customers
- Basic Knowledge of at least one test automation tool/framework
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts and complete Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC)
- Attractive Salary+Bonus
- Attractive Equity Program
- 100% company-paid medical insurance
- Daily catered lunch, free snacks, etc.