Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
Testsigma is hiring Test Automation Architects to build the world's leading and most comprehensive open-source test automation platform.
In this role, you will work primarily with our global customers as their test automation architect, recommending and creating custom test automation solutions and integrations with other tools to help them build fully automated DevOps pipelines. You’ll also help us build capabilities in our platform that are missing from currently-available tools in the market. Internally, you will work with Solutions Engineering and Product teams to bring your unique customer insights to product roadmap discussions.
- Understanding customers’ test automation requirements and designing solutions for them using Testsigma.
- Enhancing the test automation capabilities of our platform by building solutions for unique and some of the most common, complex test scenarios using Java, Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Actively evaluating testing tools in the market to identify feature gaps that can be addressed by Testsigma Platform.
- Designing and implementing test automation capabilities.
- Helping our Solutions Engineering team build add-ons for unique automation requirements.
- Brainstorming with the Product and Solutions Engineering teams to come up with new features for the product roadmap.
- Helping potential customers understand the difference between Testsigma and other test automation tools during POCs.
- Building with the Testsigma community by discussing and validating potential new features with the community on Discord and other public channels.
- Experience designing and developing test frameworks using popular tools like Selenium, Appium, etc.
- Experience working with Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, web-service automation tools like Rest Assured, and few other popular automation tools/frameworks.
- Firsthand experience working with CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins, etc.
- Knowledge of integrating test automation frameworks with Bug Reporting tools, Project Management tools, CI/CD tools, Communication tools, Test Data Management tools, etc.
- Experience working with at least two scriptless/codeless/low-code/no-code test automation tools.
- Understanding of various test automation methodologies at all levels (unit testing, functional testing, component testing, integration testing, system testing, etc.).
- Ability to work collaboratively in fast-paced environments.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in contributing to open-source projects is a plus.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying