Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
Testsigma is hiring a Senior Solutions Architect to help our enterprise customers get the best out of our products Testsigma Enterprise and Testsigma Cloud.
You will be working with Dev & QA teams from medium and large enterprise companies. You will have to understand their test automation requirements, current challenges, co-create test plans[automate tests], create custom solutions, integrate Testsigma with other tools that help our customers deploy Testsigma across teams. You will be working with customers for the long term to oversee their progress and provide genuine value as their test automation architect.
Internally, you will work very closely with the sales and product teams and will significantly influence refining sales processes and the product roadmap.
What you will be doing..
- Be a guide to Customer teams for test automation implementation. Understand customer requirements and demonstrate how Testsigma addresses their needs.
- Work with customers, collect requirements, automate their scenarios, complete POC and create collateral to prove ROI with Testsigma vs other automation tools.
- Work with the Sales team actively to communicate each customer's progress and help them close the deals.
- Actively track the progress of each evaluation customer, help pre-sales and sales teams with custom solutions as needed.
- Help potential customers understand the difference between Testsigma and other test automation tools, using detailed competitions, presentations, POCs, etc.
- Review enterprise customer accounts(test plans), suggest best practices in test automation, create custom solutions using Testsigma to address their test automation goals.
- Work with the product team, communicate any gaps learned from the customer interactions.
- Brainstorm with the Product & Engineering team on all new features and customer requests.
- Be a thought leader, design and build holistic engineering solutions using Testsigma to enable customers to reach their automation testing goals.
- Partner with account executives and pre-sales teams to design solutions that solve critical business challenges for some of the largest and most exciting companies in the world.
- Deliver high-quality, detailed-oriented documents.
- Dig into new technologies and understand their practical application to business problems of Testsigma customers.
- Explore all-new technologies/tools in the market, see their usage, and share thoughts on implementing them in Testsigma.
- Create & Evangelize automation case studies with Testsigma customers.
What we are looking for.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software development/test automation.
- Good knowledge of all test automation methodologies at all levels (unit testing, functional testing, component testing, integration testing, system testing etc.).
- Hands-on experience developing different automation frameworks from scratch and using related tooling, including Selenium, Appium, Cucumber/Gherkin, web-service automation tools like Rest Assured, CI/CD tools like Git, Jenkins.
- Strong ability to explore new technologies and understand their practical application to real world problems.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional team player who works well in collaborative environments.
- Experience with open-source projects is an asset.
- Any experience working with Sales teams is an asset.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying