Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based
startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels. We are
the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a
terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test
● Develop product positioning and messaging across channels that resonate with our core
audiences: developers, with an eye toward decision-makers including QA managers, Engineering
managers, and CTOs
● Create and execute content strategy across channels based on a deep understanding of our
users, our market and our products
● Oversee the development of content across channels such as our website, blog, social
media and developer communities.
● Drive GTM strategy, and plan & execute product launches
● Enable the sales teams by developing collateral and training materials that bring the
product positioning to life with compelling narratives that are grounded in customer stories.
Partner with teams across the company including Product and Sales to track the right metrics and
execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis
● 4- 12 years of overall experience in Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing
● At least 3 years of experience in Product Marketing at a technology-based Software
● Proficient in defining and tracking success metrics
● Experience working with Design teams
● Experience in positioning technical products to both technical users and decision makers
and Excellent oral and written communication skills
Benefits: A competitive salary ,Bonus and equity program, 100% company paid medical
insurance, Daily catered lunch and an all-you-can-eat snack bar!