About us :
Testsigma is on a mission to enable Agile teams to collaboratively plan, develop, execute, analyse, debug, and report on their automated testing—for websites, native Android and iOS apps, and APIs.
Testsigma can replace tens of different tools in the QA toolchain to enable teams to test easily throughout their continuous delivery pipeline. Testsigma has raised a total of $4.6M USD in seed funding from Accel Partners and STRIVE. We’ve completed 1.5 Million tests so far and have customers worldwide like NetGear, Freshworks, HP Enterprise, Sage, IEEE, SignEasy. We’re looking forward to partnering with you and building a world class Sales team that operates on high growth.
Job Responsibilities :
- Take ownership and accountability for ensuring customer retention and growth, customer satisfaction and contract renewals within the assigned customer portfolio
- Partner with AE's to maximize account growth opportunities by playing an collaborative role on the account team and helping to drive incremental opportunities upon contract renewal
- Uncover and know any risk that threatens your customer's growth, satisfaction, or renewal; conceive and execute mitigation plans for all risks
- Follow and adhere to best practices for all internal processes including, but not limited to, Account Management, Enablement, Onboarding, Adoption.
- Drive financial and strategic targets for minimizing churn, positioning favourable terms and boosting incremental revenue via up-sells, cross-sells and add-ons
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Customer Success Specialist / Manager or in a customer-facing role at a software company, preferably in the B2B SaaS space - Good communication skills
- Ability to manage a portfolio of multiple projects running simultaneously
What’s in it for you? A killer salary and competitive commission plan with an uncapped variable structure. This is your golden ticket to building and scaling a start-up poised for incredible growth. You get to work with the founding team directly as we are building this strong Go to Market engine and with the organisational growth, your growth is tied to ours. Head a team in a couple of months time based on the performance. We’re looking forward to meeting you and learning more about you if the above information matches with your interests at this point.