Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a technical writer, you will work on creating clear and concise guides for Testsigma customers, partners, and developers. You will be responsible for communicating complex information in an easily understood manner, without relying on jargon. Your role will involve collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to strategize, participate in content development and quality governance efforts, and develop content for our ecosystem.
- Builds high-quality, rich technical content in easy-to-understand plain, clear and simple language.
- Develops a solid understanding of the product to try, code, test out and also simulate user’s behavior for videos.
- Works with design, product, and engineering team to create great documentation for all Testsigma products
- Don’t shy away from setting up the IDEs and debugging a few lines of the code.
- Be comfortable with handling shifting priorities and pivoting when required.
- Review content in terms of logical flow and completeness of document.
- Standardize documentation process across the organization
- 1 year of Dev/Testing/Automation experience
- Have an understanding of computer science or automation testing fundamentals.
- 2-4 years of experience in building technical documentation, API documents, or technical content for SaaS companies.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Experience writing, editing, researching, and planning software documentation.
- Sound knowledge of version control (Git), software development lifecycle, DevOps(Jenkins), and testing practices.
- Comfortable with IDE’,, APIs, programming languages(any) to understand the concepts and convert to user understandable formats.
- Experience using the Linux shell
- Be a team player - work with our world-class engineers to come up with creative and elegant documentation to help users with complex problems.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying