Testsigma is one of the fastest-growing tech startups, Testsigma is really making a difference in the test automation industry globally. We are helping enterprises find and fix bugs at speed!
Testsigma is built to address some of the problems with existing testing methods and makes test automation effortless and effective. And, we need the right people to scale our growth. You’ll work with cross-functional teams, collaborating on the overall product offering.
We will work as a team brainstorming ideas and experimenting with new! If you have a great attitude, passion, and drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
You’ll be responsible for all content marketing initiatives which include:
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Identifying customers to target, producing content, driving traffic, and leads from content marketing.
- Analyze current customer base to figure out who we should target from content marketing and talk to customers to figure out pain points, questions, and topics to write content about
- Identify promotion channels that we should use and proactively share content in those places
- Understand which content will target customers at the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel
- Optimize blog posts around high impact keywords
- Manage the content calendar. Measure content performance and report on traffic, conversions, SEO, etc.
- 3-8 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, be flexible, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.
- A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying