Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI-driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for outstanding design and typography. This candidate will have experience working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
We are working on product promotions and lots of market campaigns. We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to shape and own the marketing designs of our products.
For this role, you will collaborate with a marketing team and product team to ensure our branding is consistent and appealing. If you have the ability to convey messages and information through illustrations, graphics and patterns, we’d like to meet you.
The ideal candidate should have strong creative skills and a good portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- Work closely with the marketing and product teams to implement the design ideas.
- Build compelling, thoughtful, pixel perfect, and responsive designs/illustrations considering its usage across multiple channels and devices: web, mobile, and print.
- You will be building the story and voice of Testsigma using Vector and Raster creatives, graphics for online mediums such as web pages, ebooks, banners, emailers, presentations, and social media platforms(LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Conceptualize and design beautiful and responsive web pages
- Pays pragmatic attention to detail and works closely with Front-end Developers to ensure accurate design translations into the code and see projects through to completion.
- Knowledgeable of available technology, user interactions, current industry trends, and design best practices.
- 3+ years of design experience or relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven experience in visual designing for multiple channels and digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables).
- An attractive portfolio that demonstrates creativity and fundamentals of design, from layout and typography to colour and composition and the ability to come up with exciting content ideas /designs /illustrations/ graphics that communicate clearly.
- Proficient with Invision, Sketch, MarvelApp, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, After Effects, Adobe XD, Figma, and other tools.
- A standout colleague; loves to work with cross-functional teams to understand the detailed requirements and align the needs to business/ product vision.
- Has a deep understanding of visual design standards, typography, iconography, and colors.
- Ability in conceptualizing and delivering motion graphics for campaigns is a plus.
- Open to constructive feedback.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying