Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us continuously improve our product offering in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features and so on.
- Write, publish, and maintain customer-facing marketing and technical content, including testing and product blogs, technical reports on testing, educational guides, and newsletters.
- Understand the domain, create value-focused educational content for ICP, secondary personas, & segments
- Coordinate with researchers to prepare short reports for timely and accurate testing intelligence to be shared with clients.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, Design, SEO, and Marketing teams to determine and deliver content requirements.
- Prepare and review testing related content strategy and target achievements from time to time.
- Implement various elements of SEO and marketing strategy in static and dynamic content for B2B deliverables.
- Follow SEO guidelines. Include and optimize new and existing content for SEO
- Hire and manage freelancers and verify content quality and relevance
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others, and coach junior writers on ways to improve their writing skills.
- Manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in writing for the technology industry (testing will be highly preferred).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Automation testing.
- Demonstrated writing skills, oral communication, and grammar skills with proven ability to take initiative and build productive relationships.
- Passionate about writing and a hunger to prove yourself.
- Familiarity with the startup work culture and willingness to learn, adapt, and contribute.
- Ability to prioritize and succeed in a highly ambiguous environment with competing demands.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, understanding of web culture, and passion for technology.
- Can articulate ideas in a clear and lucid manner to produce informative, interesting, and engaging articles.A knack for creativity and innovation that re-defines the Job!
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying